PLESD has taken the majority of the enrollment process and put it online in order to make registering your child for school more convenient. Follow the steps below to get started and welcome to PLESD!
PLEASE NOTE: TK students must turn 5 between September 2nd and April 2nd.
1. Click here for login.
2. Select the Enroll a New Student Tab
3. Complete the Online Registration process.
Once you have submitted your online registration you must turn the following documents in to your school’s office before your registration can be completed.
1. Copy of birth certificate
2. Certification that all immunizations are up to date
3. Affidavit of Residency Form
4. Health Examination for School Entry Form
5. Oral Health Assessment Form.
6. Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire
Transitional Kindergarten age requirements:
Students are eligible for transitional kindergarten if they turn 5 between September 2nd and February 2nd 2023.
Copyright © 2018 Plumas Lake Elementary School District and its licensors. All rights reserved. Website Developed By CatapultCMS™ & EMS™. | Log In