Williams v. State of California
Williams v. State of California is a landmark 2004 Superior Court case to provide all students equal access to instructional materials, safe schools, and quality teachers. Briefly, it says:
- There should be sufficient textbooks and instructional materials.
- School facilities must be clean, safe, and maintained in good repair.
- There should be no teacher vacancies or misassignments.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Williams Settlement Legislation
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Complaint Procedure Form - English
- Forma Del Procedimiento De Queja - Spanish