Dear Parent or Guardian,
To be eligible to ride the school bus students must be outside of the walking distances below from their school.
- Kinder - 5th Grade : Walking Distance is ¾ of a mile
- 6th Grade - 8th Grade : Walking Distance of 1 mile
The first step to registering your student for Transportation is to fill out our Application for Free and Reduced Meals
. This form will assist us in qualifying you for a Free Transportation. Qualifying for either Free or Reduced Meals
will provide you with transportation at no cost.
Following the Application for Free and Reduced Meals
, you would need to fill out our 22-23 Bus Pass Application Form.
This form includes pricing and different types of passes offered, while also providing us with the necessary information to create your student’s bus pass.
- Bus Passes will be passed out the first 2 days of school on August 18th and August 19th
- There will be no transportation on the 18th and the 19th of August for Kindergarten and TK students so please make other arrangements if your K or TK student rides the bus.
- All K and TK students along with any students new to our district, will need to have a picture taken at the district office or have a headshot photo sent to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with the application form, we have our Bus Rules and Procedures
that need to be followed. Failure to follow these rules will result in disciplinary warnings that may result in a loss of bus privileges. Please look over the Bus Rules and Procedures to
ensure that your student undrstands.
Here is a copy of the 22-23 Bus Schedule
. Please know that this bus schedule can possibly change before the start of the school year.
Please take a look at this schedule a couple of days prior to school starting to ensure you are aware of any changes.
Please ensure that your student is atleast 5 minutes early to their bus stop.
Your student will only be picked up and dropped off at their designated bus stop. If a student needs to get off at a different stop a
For the safety of our students, all students will be required to carry a bus pass daily in order to board the bus. Bus passes identify the student, and insure that the student is being picked up and dropped off at the appropriate location.
These are following forms that must be turned into the Transportation Department to register your student for the bus.
- Application for Free and Reduced Meals
- Bus Pass Application
They can be dropped off to the District Office at 2743 Plumas School Road, Plumas Lake, CA 95961 or at your student’s school.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office at (530) 742-0981 or email to email@example.com