Dear Parent or Guardian,
We are extremely excited to be able to offer transportation for students once again. We want to ensure that we take the proper measures in providing all students with a safe and healthy environment. At times students would need to sit three to a seat, there will be no social distancing on the bus. With new safety measures in place we will be requiring all students to wear a mask to ride a bus.
To be eligible to ride the school bus students must be outside of the walking distances below from their school.
- Kinder - 5th Grade : Walking Distance is ¾ of a mile
- 6th Grade - 8th Grade : Walking Distance of 1 mile
The first step to registering your student for Transportation is to fill out our Household Data Form
. This form will assist us in qualifying you for a Free or Reduced (½ Price) Bus Pass. Falling under Category 1 would determine a Free Bus Pass and Category 2 a Reduced Bus Pass.
Following the Household Data Form, you would need to fill out our 21-22 Bus Pass Application Form.
This form includes pricing and different types of passes offered, while also providing us with the necessary information to create your student’s bus pass.
- Bus Passes will be passed out the first 2 days of school on August 12th and August 13th
- There will be no transportation on the 12th and the 13th of August for Kindergarten and TK students so please make other arrangements if your K or TK student rides the bus.
- All K and TK students along with any students new to our district, will need to have a picture taken at the district office or have a headshot photo sent to our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Along with the application form, we have our Bus Rules and Procedures
that need to be followed. Failure to follow these rules will result in disciplinary warnings that may result in a loss of bus privileges. Please fill out the last page of the form, acknowledging that the rules have been read and understood.
Attached is a copy of the new 21-22 Bus Schedule
, each bus will have a different bus route # assigned.
Your student will only be picked up and dropped off at their designated bus stop. If a student needs to get off at a different stop a
For the safety of our students, all students will be required to carry a bus pass daily in order to board the bus. Bus passes identify the student, and insure that the student is being picked up and dropped off at the appropriate location.
These are following forms that must be turned into the Transportation Department to register your student for the bus.
They can be dropped off to the District Office at 2743 Plumas School Road, Plumas Lake, CA 95961 or at your student’s school.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our office at (530) 742-0981 or email to email@example.com