Plumas Lake Elementary School District

Online Payments - What to know

Online Payments - What to knowtitle

We use a website,, to help you manage your student's cafeteria account.  This site does charge an additional vendor fee of $2.49 per transaction, but allows you to monitor your student's cafeteria account with ease.
Some nifty features include:
-You can use your credit or debit card to pay your student's cafeteria account!
-You can set up automated payments!
-You can make a single transaction and divide the money between your student's accounts!
-You can sign up for automatic reminder emails!  
-You can view your student's transactions online FOR FREE!
Here's how to sign up:
2. Click the "Sign Up Today!" link
3. Be sure to use an email address you check frequently.  
4. Select your school district.  Careful, there's another district with a name close to ours!  We are the Plumas Lake Elementary School District.
5. Add your students!  For this step, you will need your student's ID number.  If your student does not know it, you can call the Nutrition Services Manager for assistance at (530) 743-4428 ext. 770.
For a complete FAQ, click here.
 Please note, emails sent to MySchoolBucks do not come to our department!  The best way to have your questions answered is to email or call our department directly.
Still have questions?  Call Nutrition Services Manager, April Mackill, for assistance. (530) 743-4428 ext 770
Student Account Refund

Student Account Refundtitle

Our Kitchen Team is always happy to help!  However, our Kitchen Team members are not able to issue refunds from your student's account directly from their register.
If you need a refund, follow these simple steps:
1.  Contact Nutrition Services Manager, April Mackill.
(530) 743-4428 ext 770
2.  Request a partial or full refund from your student's account.  Please have your student's ID number ready.
3.  A refund check will be issued to the parent/guardian we have listed, and mailed to the address on file.  Did you move?  No problem!  Just let April Mackill know the new mailing address.
Refunds must be requested withing one calendar year of exiting the district.  After that time, refunds will not be able to be processed.


The Plumas Lake Elementary School District is not responsible for content of external websites.